Well, I’m back! I’m glad you all enjoyed the pancakes from the previous post. Not only did I finally get to have some pancakes but I’m happy to say that with the exception of a few loose ends, work will be getting back to normal.
This means that I can return to my blog, my friends, my family and my baking. And just in time for Easter!
What this also means is that I can finally start looking ahead to the spring and summer and planning some vacation.
First on my list is a five-day trip to The Big Apple in May. I have never been to New York City before and to say that I’m excited is a mild mild mild understatement.
Because I trust my blog friends and readers so much, I was hoping you could all give me a helping hand. I have some questions about places to go and see in New York and any and all advice is welcome and appreciated.
The blog will be quiet for the next few days as I catch up on some much-needed sleep along with unopened mail, laundry, trying to find my cell phone (anyone seen it???) and catching up with my family. In the meantime, though, I can’t wait to read all of your suggestions. So here goes:
1. If you could only go to one NYC restaurant for the meal of your life and price would not be an option, what restaurant would you recommend?
2. What pastry shop/bakery must the Cream Puff absolutely and unequivocally visit before leaving NYC?
3. What is the best restaurant for an Italian meal?
4. Where can I get the best pizza in NYC?
5. Where can I get the best coffee/doughnut in NYC?
6. If the Cream Puff wanted to buy cookbooks and cooking supplies in NYC, what’s the best place to go?
7. Where’s the best place for brunch in NYC?
8. Who makes the best ice cream in NYC?
9. Where can the Cream Puff try the best sushi in NYC?
10. a)Since the Cream Puff has never been to NYC before, what part of the city do you recommend she stays in? b) What is the one sight in NYC not to be missed?
Thanks for your help. I’ll be back in a few days with lots of goodies.